GIST AND VIDEO

  • Breaking News

    Thursday 2 March 2017

    #BBNaija: Day 38 – Debie-Rise feeling a bit Insecure, Body Painting Exercises & The Housemates lose their Wager

    Did you watch day 38 of the Big Brother Reality TV show?
    If you missed it we’ve got the highlights for you!
    ..
    Debie-Rise is feeling a bit Insecure
    Uriel spent the better part of the mid-morning advising a rather timid Debie-Rise on how to assert herself more in the House.
    The two sat in the kitchen and discussed the numerous instances where Debie-Rise had to defend her point while discussing various issues with the other Housemates. Uriel advised her not to brush it off, should a Housemate make her feel uncomfortable during a discussion.
    “If we’re all together and you feel attacked, maybe you can respond by saying, ‘um listen, why do you like doing this in front of everybody?’ Say it in front of everybody. It will mean ‘don’t mess with me,'” she advised.
    She also pointed out how several other Housemates tend to “roll their eyes” at Debie-Rise’s comment every time there’s a discussion in the House.
    “Honestly, I’ve rolled my eyes at you a couple of times. I remember the time we had a guest, I can’t remember who it was right now, but I remember that you asked the guest if you could bring your guitar and I thought to myself, ‘Oh God, this girl again with her guitar!’ However, I went back to the bedroom and asked myself why I did that because I knew it was wrong. I respect your hustle,” she added.
    Debie-Rise agreed that she too had noticed some of the Housemates’ reactions from time to time, saying these reactions had made her hold back a bit.
    Uriel was quick to remind her that she should always keep her eye on the prize.


    34 rsz uriel advises debie 1 004 preThis House isn’t set up for you to be comfortable. There are many times where I’ve felt alone in this House. You must never allow anybody to put you down,” she added.
    Volleyball with a twist
    Biggie had the Housemates playing a different kind of volleyball this afternoon. It involved balloons and paint, instead of the usual volleyball ball.
    The Housemates were divided into two groups, with Team A led by Debie-Rise and Team B, Marvis. The teams had to pass a balloon filled with paint no more than three times, before trying to burst it on their opponent’s side of the net


    34 rsz paint volleyball 8 004 pre
     34 paint19 004 pre

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    HOT VIDEO

    Beauty

    Culture